Buy YouTube watchtime package
Feeling lost on how to grow your YouTube channel? Search no further! The latest addition to our store is the huge YouTube watchtime package!
- YouTube Affiliate Program Eligibility:We’ve helped many of our customers succeed on YouTube by generating revenue. Our real watch hours can help ensure your channel gets the same benefits and complies with YouTube’s policies.
- 100% Real Watch Hours: YouTube has a strict policy against artificial engagement and we work working hard to ensure that all views on your channel are natural and legit. You can trust us with this – we will under no circumstances violate their policies.
- Positive Feedback: We are one of the top-rated monetization providers on the market and we have countless customers who are now making money after buying viewing hours and subscribers. Why not become the next success story?
Why buy the Youtube watchtime package?
It’s not easy to accumulate 4,000 hours of watched video content, and YouTube has done its best to make that difficult. But if you have a new channel or if people can’t find you, it’s a lot harder to meet that requirement. But it doesn’t have to be a struggle! You can use our YouTube watchtime package to quickly increase your viewing hours and take advantage of the algorithm that is great at displaying good videos.
YouTube channel owners need their videos to be watched if they want to monetize. Sharing your content is very easy. However, improving your YouTube channel can be hard work, especially with YouTube’s 4,000-hour standard required for certain features.
That’s where our high-quality YouTube Watchtime package comes in handy! Our YouTube watchtime package can help your channel get the viewing hours it needs to take it to the next level. The more hours your YouTube channel has, the better your chances of appearing as number 1 in the YouTube search engine. Get more YouTube views and organic engagement by investing in watch hours today with our Youtube watchtime package!
Advantages of the Youtube Watchtime package
- Monetize your channel faster: YouTube requires you to have at least 4,000 hours and 1,000 subscribers in the past 12 months before you can apply to monetize your content . Why wait when you can do that elsewhere with another site?
- Get an easy start: A good start is the foundation for future success, so try not to let it slow you down because of those early difficulties. The interactions of your first 4000 viewers and 1000 followers will form a solid foundation for future growth. That’s how you get more fans later.
- Save more time for content creation: To save you time and effort, the service provider should do everything for you, be it involves answering your customer’s emails or creating a website. This will give you more time to make more YouTube videos!
- Ability to create additional channels: Once you start monetizing your first channel, you should think about it potential in the other ideas you had to launch a new channel. It can help to change your career.
What are the requirements for the YouTube partner program?
The YouTube Partner Program (YPP) is for those interested in monetizing their content. It allows you to be compensated with earnings from advertisements on your videos. To join, you must upload videos at the required resolution and format, have over 4000 watch hours in the past 12 months and 1000 subscribers.
What is the risks of buying YouTube views?
When looking to buy YouTube watch time for your videos, before accepting is it crucial that you understand the implications of doing so. By purchasing YouTube view time, you are standing directly against the guidelines set out by YouTube; according to their terms of service you may not even advertise third-party websites on your channel with this feature.
However, there is no way for YouTube to know you have bought views.
- Our views come from real viewers and reliable traffic sources.
- YouTube does not actually ban channels for buying views, if that was the case everybody would just buy a bunch of views to get their competitors banned.
- We have never heard of any channel having issues after buying our services.
Can you make money with the YouTube Partner program?
YouTube says there are two million ‘creators’ affiliated with its Affiliate Program. Those are creators who can make money from ads on the platform. In the past year, YouTube claims to have paid out a record amount to those makers.
It is the first time that the number of creators in the program exceeds two million, YouTube writes. These are video makers who meet certain requirements. They must have a minimum of 1,000 subscribers who have watched a minimum of 4,000 hours of videos in the past 12 months. Such creators are eligible for the YouTube Partner Program. That means they can make money from ads, donations, or live streams.
YouTube also says it is paying out more and more money to those creators. In the past three years, according to YouTube, more than thirty billion dollars, or about 25 billion euros. In the second quarter of last year, it would even amount to seven billion dollars or about six billion euros.
The video streaming service also says it sees success in its policies around videos that break the platform’s rules. The company only provides figures for the fourth quarter of last year. Back then, only 0.18 percent of all views on the platform would be accounted for by such content.
500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000